June 4 – Columbus, Ohio
at Heyman Talent Agency
June 11 – Dallas, Texas
at La Belle Agency
July 17 – Cleveland, Ohio
at Houde School of Acting
October 30 – Seattle, Washington
at Theatre Puget Sound
REQUEST A SMALL MARKET ACTOR WORKSHOP IN YOUR CITY
The Small Market Actor Weekend Audition Boot Camp
Acting is the art. Auditioning is the business. If you want to make money, learn the business.
Production companies and advertising agencies are hiring actors every day in cities all over the world. Are you getting your share of the pie? Most actors are losing out on opportunities because they either don’t audition or don’t know how to audition for the types of jobs that actually pay.
This workshop isn’t just about learning how to audition; it’s about learning how to audition specifically for the type of consistent work that gets you paid in smaller markets.
Who Should Attend:
- Aspiring actors who plan to go to L.A. but want to build their resumes before making the move
- Actors who don’t intend to move and want to make the most of their careers in their home towns
- Anyone who is looking for a fun and exciting way to make a side income as a part-time actor
What You Will Learn:
- The three things 90% of actors do that self-sabotage their auditions
- Kurt’s personal practice at home strategies that has helped him book over 100 jobs
- Developing great audition habits that will make you stand out every time
- Breaking down each audition into specific actable moments
- Understanding transition moments in a script and why they can make or break your audition
- Understanding the psychology of your audience and how casting decisions are made